Skip to content

The LoB + SCS Solo Challenge vs Bhaal´s Cataclysm

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Victor_Creed_SFVVictor_Creed_SFV Member Posts: 609
    Aasim said:

chimaera said:

I found one ambush a low level druid can not handle in SoA, but I'm quite sure it's an Ascension component as i never encountered this before ever.
    You get wailaid by "Travelers" who then turn into charname lookalikes with a green circle around them.
    They do not attack until attacked but have unlimited spells and don't seem to be effected by any spells.

This is original game, but it sounds bugged, as they shouldn't be invincible. Maybe because they don't attack you?
    At least on EET install, these appear in CH.2 for some reason - I can't say if this is an EE bug or a feature. I *think* they're actually Rakshasa (iirc they show their true appearance after some time) so they're immune to level 7 spells and below. ADHW should waste them however, but similar to @Grond0 I just run away.
    I have EET, too maybe EET causes them to appear too early.
    If they are immune to level 7 spells a druid has no hope but Deva. :D
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,323
    edited April 2017

P.S. Damn it @Grond0!!! Will you try it again? ;)

Maybe at some point. There was discussion a little while ago about a mage dualling early to a fighter and I thought I might give that a go - having invisibility available feels attractive just at the moment o:).
    Post edited by Grond0 on
    I just run across the strangest and most annoying LoB bug I have yet encountered.
    I was starting the planar prison, my first attempt started very not promising at all, Haerdalis died to a shadow outside of the planar portal, something that would never happen outside of LoB.
    in my second attempt I conjured all my creatures outside the portal with the plan to rest and regain my spells upstairs in the inn.
    When I was ready to enter the portal everyone but Hardalis was still standing in front of the portal, ofc no dialogue possible, since technically they were captured.
    I thought nothing of it and entered the portal fought for hours because I wanted to kill al Youan Ti Mages for the xp.
    The endless summons of the mages are super annoying on LoB and the Warden was easier to kill than one Yuan Ti mage. (My wolves soloed him.)

At the end of the dungeon only Haerdalis waited for me, the rest of them still outside the portal and the quest unsolvable.
    Gladly I have a save before initiating the portal fight but I'm kinda mad about hours wasted.
  • HarpagornisHarpagornis Member Posts: 1,658
    edited April 2017
    Strange - i never met this bug before in my runs @Victor_Creed_SFV. But the game is always good for suprises, no? :D
    Yeah especially since LoB never got any bugfixes associated with it, which is kinda sad but glad we all know how important secondary saves are. (and have been before lob :D)
    @Blackraven

Yes those scrolls work against Cloudkills, too.
    I already reloaded my earlier safe and this time made sure everything went normally before I entered the portal, I'm halfway thru the quest again, but stopped playing cause I had to prepare for being away visiting relatives, so I will be gone 2 days and probably no progress will be made.

Idk if I can just uninstall EET, since it was not possible for me to install ScS without it, due to SoD.
    I have many issues with EET and don't really like the BG2 part of it at all.