Skip to content

just beat bg1 for first time

ill beat this game for the first time and still did not explore all map this game is huge bravo developer

Comments

• OrlonKronsteenOrlonKronsteen Member Posts: 905
    Congrats! It's a great feeling. What was your character and who was in your party?
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Hey, wow! Congratulations! (Also, green with envy, since you only ever get one first-time win.)

Yes indeed, it's a big game. As you've discovered, it's perfectly possible to complete the game without exploring everywhere (and in fact, you can miss out the majority of the territory), but a completionist run in which you explore every corner and do every quest is a very long game.

Now on to SoD!
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Congrats!
  • firdausm601firdausm601 Member Posts: 31
    Thank ill use wild mage. But since ill finish this game my exp just 161000 and is never up. Even ill play new game is still same xp, do u know what wrong?
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    edited November 2016
    BG1 has an XP cap of 161000, so technically you can get more XP but you'll never level up after reaching that cap. And congratulations on your first playthrough!
    Thank you @Doubledimas for info
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    Now you can continue that character into Siege of Dragonspear and Baldur's Gate II.

Also, when you get into mods, the xp cap remover is one of the easiest to use.
    ill play on android just can play bg2. sod still not release yet
  • Lezard_ValethLezard_Valeth Member Posts: 70
    Glad you enjoyed it!
    thank my new favorite toy ill enjoy a lot <3<3<3
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    I remember finishing it for the first time with a 60.000 xp party who hasn't even reached the xp cap and many unexplored places. But that's the fun of starting a new game.
  • bryanw1995bryanw1995 Member Posts: 6
    DJKajuru said:

I remember finishing it for the first time with a 60.000 xp party who hasn't even reached the xp cap and many unexplored places. But that's the fun of starting a new game.

I somehow didn't even hear about bg until bg2 was coming out. So, I bought bg, played that all the way through a couple of times, bought totsc, played that through a couple of times, then jumped right into bg2. I've always felt that I missed out on a good couple of years of enjoyment of bg1, now's a good time to correct that! :)
    already bought bg2 now..... <3<3<3 that game is good.....
  • PentiumDPentiumD Member Posts: 62
    edited November 2016
    Finished it also didn't explore all the other stuff but it was a tough fight in the end XD i was under equipped and under prepared and had to fog of war fireballs most of the times xD. Second Run is more explore and get exp now.