Skip to content

Bug?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited November 2016 in Troubleshooting
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Hmmmm, I don't use this spell much but, would it be possible that Melf's Meteors is preventing you from using it?
  • RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
    I don't think so, as MMM is not interfering with the use of spells.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    As it's Neera, there might be a wild surge factor somewhere. Are you able to zip and attach a save please.
    Thanks
    [Deleted User]
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    hmm. If I rest, she can use the memorised sequencer after the wild mage dialogue. If I use Ctrl/R on her without resting she can cast from a consoled in scroll via C:CreateItem("scrl6p")

If you're not getting the same, what game version number / patch do you have and are any mods installed.
    Thanks
    Could be one of several things. I should have said hover the mouse over her as you use Ctrl/R and I assumed you had the console enabled. n.b. any other effects on her (stoneskin, meteors, etc.) would also disappear. Resting would seem a better solution as it works for you.

http://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/61900/how-to-enable-the-console-in-bgee-sod-bg2ee-in-version-2-0-and-later

If this isn't a 1-off, please could you advise what leads up to it if you observe it again.
    Thanks
    JuliusBorisov