Skip to content

SAMSUNG PHONES

Hy, all still very laggy on all the Samsung phones I've used to play the Beamdog series. Its now December 2016 and still very unplayable on all the Samsung phone's I have onwed. You guys over at Beamdog what's going on its been months that these titles have been unplayable specially threw larger battle but also just happens randomly where i am playing the game at 1fps or less. Must be the version of game its corrupted and when im playing looks almost like its running multiple instances of my current game the screen becomes blurred like im on an emulator running the game.

Comments

• GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Hmm, well, it'd probably explain why (on some mobile platforms) the game reportedly runs unusably slowly for some users, if in fact it's erroneously trying to run scores of instances of itself!

However, if there were multiple copies all live at once, wouldn't it be very obvious when you closed it that the spurious instances were still open? So I doubt that's the cause.

@leunaum - there are other troubleshooting threads about this issue, from which it's clear that the devs are aware of the problem. Unfortunately, it doesn't look as if the devs have yet found the answer. Also, even when they have solved it, it'll probably still have to wait for the next patch to be issued, so it may well be a few months yet, sadly.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    @leunaum As I asked in similar threads: When did the issue appear? Was it when you installed the game on the new hardware?

We need as much information as possible.