Skip to content

Favorite Joinable Thief in the BG series?

2»

Comments

• MungriMungri Member Posts: 1,645
    edited November 2012
    LOL! Just one more thief level and she would have had x3 backstab and sufficient disable traps and open locks, but no, Bioware had to be sooo stingy to leave her at 4 rogue .... WTH were they thinking? QQ

*Nalia enters thread and begins to sing:

'Dont y'all wish that I was built like this,
    Said I told y'all I should've been built like this!'

(She isnt wearing her -2 AC ring here btw, its not really her, just a PC I made :p)
    Post edited by Mungri on
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806

It's time for another fun poll! This time, let's see which rogues you guys like the best!

You just got another supporter for Alora. I love her personality, especially when bantering with Xan (NPC 1 project). She's a good antidote to mine and Xan's depressions.

• PhilhelmPhilhelm Member Posts: 473
    I chose Yoshimo, since he seemed more like a professional thief than the others. Imoen is just some girl that liked to snoop around and call people "queer fellows."
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    Blood is thicker than water. IMOEN

I wish they had a Sharwyn (NWN) voice set for BG though. "Done, and done!" She rocks.
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    It's worth mentioning that Yoshimo is pretty damn legit, you can't forget hilarious lines such as "I can dance on the head of a pin as well." He's so well done, probably my favorite new NPC in BGII and then they kill him off ... It's really a total waste.
  • RajickRajick Member Posts: 207
    Jan Jansen at your service. He's a fantastic thief and the illusionist just adds to it. Plus his interaction with other characters is hilarious especially when he cuts into two npcs convo just to impart a story about turnips and such.
  • colonel_burgercolonel_burger Member Posts: 279
    @quartz agreed that his characterization I'd top notch, it's a brilliant move on the devs part to make us feel his betrayal and death more keenly.
    I was so surprised on my first playthrough, I haven't felt that so much since then in other games.
  • JaxsbudgieJaxsbudgie Member Posts: 600
    "do you like my perfume?"
  • JaxsbudgieJaxsbudgie Member Posts: 600
    "let's go shopping!"
  • IsairIsair Member Posts: 217
    Shar-Teel.