Skip to content

Bhaal Powers (evil) - what determines what you get and when?

2»

Comments

• Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    I prefer Larloch's Minor Drain to Cure Light Wounds, the former is good at disrupting spellcasters, while the later doesn't heal enough to be worth it later one. Also LMD always cures 4 hit points, with CLW its a random amount and can be less
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    Larloch's Minor + Vampiric touch = Awersome bug.

Cast vampiric touch and during it's extra HP effect, cast Larloch's Minor in anything, the Larloch's Minor HP steal will not only cure damages but actually will raise your max HP also (for the duration of the vampiric touch spell).
  • DreamingViksDreamingViks Member Posts: 87
    Karrgoot said:

all evil powers suck ass 2 drains a fear bla bla bla vs a heal and holy migt and more all good. this good vs evil is crap. If u play evil the original game makers systematicly fucks u over and over whit less XP, bad rewords some times u get more gold yahoo! 20g more... peas of shit! and less rep u have the best NCP. Good det more XP, better rewords ur rep skyrockets and ur NCPs suck ass

dem peas of shit.

anyways, I don't really think it's so strange that you get rewarded in a society for being popular/liked. I think this is somewhat remedied by the evil NPCs being so much better than the good ones :(

anyways, I don't really think it's so strange that you get rewarded in a society for being popular/liked. I think this is somewhat remedied by the evil NPCs being so much better than the good ones :(
    Can also be more fun to RP...
    kamuizin said:

Larloch's Minor + Vampiric touch = Awersome bug.

Cast vampiric touch and during it's extra HP effect, cast Larloch's Minor in anything, the Larloch's Minor HP steal will not only cure damages but actually will raise your max HP also (for the duration of the vampiric touch spell).

Are you sure its a bug and not an intended effect? I've not tried that one yet.

• kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    Well, Larloch's Minor isn't supposed to add to the max HP.