Skip to content

Beta testers needed for the next release

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,713
Ladies and gentlemen!

Yes, it’s what you are thinking about.

Do you want to help test out the latest game from Beamdog?

We’re currently looking for adventurers, warriors, rogues, wizards, druids, clerics, rangers, monks and shamans who are interested in testing of our next game.

First things first

We are not ready to announce the title of this game just yet. What we need are beta testers, and all kind of them: we're looking for tablet testers, we're looking for desktop (Win, Mac, Linux) testers.

What should you do if you’re interested?

Have a PC and/or a tablet and ready for a new adventure? Then sign up with the form.

What happens next?

If you’re the chosen one your application is selected, we will contact you to get you on an NDA.

Once all the NDA thing is signed, you will receive further instructions on how to launch your game, access the super-secret forum and actually test the game.

Your contribution

When testing our game you will be able to give all the feedback you want, file bug reports and make feature requests. It will be invaluable to us and will help to make the final product as good as possible.

Thank you in advance for your participation!
PhillipDaigle[Deleted User]CrevsDaakPokotaargent77lefreutEnialusMeliamneelminsterbleusteelThacoBellSkandiiVixentsparkleav_Luke_Saigon1983kanisatha[Deleted User]SssiksseilorlolienRodrianbrusAroshnicmk24AstroBryGuynemesaAbdel_Adriansarevok57GrammarsaladkruugFemShep[Deleted User]00zim00Rpg_AvatarGyudaNoobaccaKenjiIcecreamtubDavidWAerakarServentiamf2112dreamtravelerIthualTeflonleon2112Cvijeta

Comments

• Blakes7Blakes7 Member Posts: 83
  • bleusteelbleusteel Member Posts: 523
    It doesn't say this is for The BG Series. I assume it's for "the other thing" they've been spending their time creating. Still, pretty exciting either way :smiley:

EnialusMeliamneCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
  • RAM021RAM021 Member Posts: 403
    We have applied!
    JuliusBorisov
  • ScarsUnseenScarsUnseen Member Posts: 170
    Veeeery interesting. Application turned in.
    JuliusBorisov
  • qwaltqwalt Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2016
    I would love to test anything you produce! I've been playing bg since I was about 9 lol. I still remember that birthday. I love what you've done to revive the series and would love to help out where I can!
    elminsterJuliusBorisov
  • alannahsmithalannahsmith Member Posts: 143
    Pick me! Pick me!
    JuliusBorisov
  • Done. Can't wait to see what this is about.
    _Luke_JuliusBorisov
  • kfedyakfedya Member Posts: 1
    I'm certificated tester) PICK ME!!!!

Seriously - i'm a good tester and i like Baldur's gate and Icewind dale
    JuliusBorisov
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    Application is in.
    I've worked in software testing and software support, so I know my way around bug reporting.
    JuliusBorisovGreenWarlock
  • _Luke__Luke_ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,535
    I have just applied!
    It is good to see that now also tablet users can participate to the beta program!
    [Deleted User]JuliusBorisov00zim00
  • Jon1renicusJon1renicus Member Posts: 5
    Awesome, this looks exciting! Done several beta and quality tests of the years, including ones with NDAs. Would love to contribute to my favorite universe :D
    JuliusBorisov
  • Wonderboy2402Wonderboy2402 Member Posts: 121
    edited December 2016
    It is amazing that I now finally have time to play dragonspear (A long deserved break from work!) and the SAME day I hear there is something else on the horizons.

You have my SWORD!

GLORIOUS!
    EnialusMeliamne[Deleted User]JuliusBorisov
  • ilhdrilhdr Member Posts: 33
    Signed with my super-ultra profissional e-mail, I hope you don't send me spam :D

Also, my accounts on the beamdog store and forum use different e-mails, I hope it don't matter.
    JuliusBorisov
  • BrastiasBrastias Member Posts: 10
    signed up! Hope paladins are included too..
    EnialusMeliamneJuliusBorisovJairyanna
  • therdretherdre Member Posts: 79
    Just signed up, really hope I get in! Thanks for giving us the opportunity
    JuliusBorisov
  • brunardobrunardo Member Posts: 526
    More Beamdog games! YeSSS!
    JuliusBorisov
  • xxbelocxxxxbelocxx Member Posts: 1
    Submitted..
    JuliusBorisov
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Sent.
    JuliusBorisov
  • RizzitRizzit Member Posts: 1
    Signed up. I'm a Wizard and love to experiment with fireballs :dizzy:
    JuliusBorisov
  • ShadysShadys Member Posts: 20
    Submitted...I really hope it is a new game, not an enhanced edition of IWD, even if it's a very good game, but I really want something new ! :blush:
    JuliusBorisov
  • JishJish Member Posts: 1
    Applied. Adventurer sounds interesting, hoping it that it is a class that kicks ass.
    JuliusBorisovGreenWarlock
  • OnlyterroreOnlyterrore Member Posts: 1
    I would like to join. I think it would be cool! :smile:
    JuliusBorisov
  • ibkoziibkozi Member Posts: 3
    I signed up. I hope you pick me!
    JuliusBorisov
  • NecdilzorNecdilzor Member Posts: 278
    Sounds very interesting Beamdog!!
    Just curious, any additional personal data that you need for signing the NDA?
    [Deleted User]JuliusBorisov
  • I'm in - don't let me down, you don't want to make me more angry than I'm now.
    mf2112
  • cdxcdx Member Posts: 90
    Hi there, I've applied :smiley:

I've done one bug report for SoD ("#21712"). It got fixed and I was emailed about it. I was impressed. After about 10 months as a Oath of Vengeance paladin in our PnP game (still going) I'd love to try out all kinds of classes and builds in 5e, which I'm hoping will have a lot to do with the new project. If you have multiclasses, it will rock! (Rogue1/Bladesinger+ is patiently waiting the paladin's demise)

Love all the BGs, EEs, SoD, my favourite games by far, and I'm looking forward to the next thing! It would be amazing if I could be a part of it :)
    CrevsDaaklolienJuliusBorisov
This discussion has been closed.