Skip to content

Spoiler very very very last fight avoided I wrecked the game and finished dully

Spoiler... sorry dont know how to hide things with show.... im on my pone.

So I killed Cowin in the first camp I hit her so hard with 19 strength there eas no corpse to be seen....

This was pleaseing to me as in a more advcaed stage chapter in the game she came and told me to move on to the next camp- When I purposely never talked or asked her to joun me! So due to a miessup I had to go way bsck and replay, and knowing tgat in the future she would come in thst beastly voice and irrate me I killed her.

Hiwever this made for a borung climax as she did not face me in the sewer nor visit me in jail. she was not in the game at all. it eas a real let down as i wanted to fi ish her once again in the sewers.

so I advise not killing Corwin just talk smack to her and make her hate you and later you can kill her in the sewers just before the end of the game.

Comments

• WarChiefZekeWarChiefZeke Member Posts: 2,651
    I liked Corwin up until she tried convincing me to accept my guilt for something I didn't do.

After that, turning her to ashes with a Static Charge was immensely satisfying.
  • ObjulenObjulen Member Posts: 93
    edited January 2017

I liked Corwin up until she tried convincing me to accept my guilt for something I didn't do.

After that, turning her to ashes with a Static Charge was immensely satisfying.

Are you sure you didn't do it, even unintentionally? Did you attack the monster Skie turned into?