Skip to content

A list of time-sensitive quests?

Can't find such list anywhere, could anybody provide a link?
I know that most if not all of BG (except EE) companion quests have time limits, which are vague(thus easy to get massed up), what else, Lothander, Alatos' quest? not sure about this one...
What about BG2, a convenient list woud be much appreciated. :#

Comments

• GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    I seem to recall that Dan Simpson's comprehensive walkthrough (for pre-EE, but that still covers most quests) mentions time limits wherever applicable.
  • SirBatinceSirBatince Member Posts: 882
    The dead kid at Umberlees temple
  • islandkingislandking Member Posts: 426

I seem to recall that Dan Simpson's comprehensive walkthrough (for pre-EE, but that still covers most quests) mentions time limits wherever applicable.

Yes, I remember you recommend his guide to me, actually, that's what I'm thinking after browsing the guide, which is excellent, detailed, very well organized, but I think another quick reference won't hurt :-)

The dead kid at Umberlees temple

...and must "talk" to the quest giver not too long after returning from Balduran island.
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    There's no such list, so we should do one. I started a new discussions here:
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/63003/quest-timers#latest
    Thank you! I'll contribute what I know in there, though I think knowing whether a quest has time limit is enough, will make it priority once active and complete it asap anyway, but knowing the exact time frame is always better :-D