Skip to content

[SOD] Neera, where's your (slash my) stuff

I'm going through SOD on a game that I've continued from BG. Neera in my party at the end of the game, alive, and geared to the nines. I've just gotten to the fort where she's having her little conversation and invited her back and she's got like... none of her stuff. Not her archmagi robe, not her evermemory, not her freaking boots of the cheetah. I didn't grab it off her because, y'know, I trusted her to take care of that stuff. Was that my mistake? Is Neera a delightful manic pixie that I should never let borrow my car?

Rasaad's got that stuff I handed him. Even Baeloth hung onto that other evermemory that I gave him, and I left that guy alone for a week and he was living in a hole in the ground yelling at squirrels and dogs.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
    edited January 2017
    I had that problem several times during my SOD playthrough. Had to use EEKeeper and console commands to give them their items. In my case I had that problem with Rasaad. No idea what's causing this or if there's some workaround, but I hope they fix that soon.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    It's reported. From Redmine, enter 22244 into the search box to find the specific report.
    Thanks