Skip to content

[Windows] Cant enter Copper Coronet and other buildings in the slums

Hello! I cant enter Copper Coronet and other buildings in the slums. When I try to teleport my party inside the copper coronet the game crash.

Im playing on a pc with windows 10.

Sorry for my crappy english.

Comments

• ChocepsChoceps Member Posts: 5
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Hi
    I could reproduce your issue on the latest version of the game (2.3) but your crash dumps refer to version 1.2. Are yu using a disc install, or is there a reason you haven't updated if from GOG, Steam, Beamdog online stores.

I've removed the Copper Coronet area from your save (attached) and it works for me. I didn't want to do too much else as removing previous areas is generally not a good idea and I don't know what impact it could have on your game.
    Yes, there is a reason. Because this bug happen to me with the last update Ive download an old version of the game, thinking that this error was related to some update. Im going to try that save you give me. Thank you.

Sorry for my crappy english.
    Now I can enter to Copper Coronet. Gaelan house and Jansen Home are still bugged. I cant enter in that buildings.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,870
    Additional save with those two areas cleared. I had to add Gaelan back in and set the chapter back as it incremented to chapter 3. If there are further issues, you may be best to start a new game.

Thanks
    Thank you!!