Skip to content

Enhanced Editions on sale on GOG

Papa_LouPapa_Lou Member Posts: 263
Hey dudes.

I have a bad habit of checking GOG.com for sales on games I'll never play, buying them, and never playing them.

Today, however, I noticed a pretty exciting sale. While I assume most people here already own a copy of BGEE, BG2EE, or IWDEE (or all three), they're all on sale on GOG for the next 6 days, for about $9 CDN each. I figured I'd let everyone know, since (I think) you also receive copies of the originals when you buy the EEs from GOG, and that may be of interest to some people.

There are also some other cool games on sale for the next 6 days as well, such as Pillars of Eternity, Tyranny, The Witcher 1, 2, and 3, and The Age of Decadence.

Unfortunately, I don't think SoD is included in this sale. But still, 3/4 EE games ain't bad at all.

Here's the link to the sale!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Papa_LouPapa_Lou Member Posts: 263

Also heard good things about Vampire: the Masquerade and Legend of Grimrock 1-2.

I can confirm that the Legend of Grimrock games are awesome, if you're into dungeon crawlers!
  • KurumiKurumi Member Posts: 520

Yeah, it's a great sale! :)

If you already have the EEs or the RPGs Papa Lou listed, there's also
    Arcanum for $2, which is a Victorian magic-technology setting that feels like a cross between D&D and Fallout 1-2.

Shadowrun Dragonfall and Hong Kong for $4 and $9. I'd recommend Dragonfall especially, as it's the best of the new Shadowrun games.

Also heard good things about Vampire: the Masquerade and Legend of Grimrock 1-2.

Yup, I agree.. if you haven't got any of them, then now would be the perfect time to get them!!! v*^_^*v
    Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines is still the best Vampire RPG imo and the GOG version already comes with the unofficial patch, too!!!