Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Rasaad Dock Bug

AnphasAnphas Member Posts: 2
Hi! I just saw all the old posts adressing this problem related with a bug in which the dock ambush does not trigger. I have all the requirements to trigger it yet it's not happening.
Indeed, i did not know that the fight with the bard assassin before addressing rasaad could induce this, i was soloing to get more xp on that moment of the main story. I managed to get the console running and the codes provided on the forum don't work. Global rasaad work does not exist and C:SetGlobal("RASAAD_PLOT","GLOBAL",1) lua indexed expression not a table or something like that is happening.
If someone could something to fix my save i would be very grateful. Keep in mind that i ditched a brutal npc like Coran to be able to have that quest, so please understand how pissed and desperate I am right now. Thanks beforehand.

Comments