Skip to content

Ioun Stone of Charm Protection

CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
edited May 2018 in BG:EE Mods
Based off ideas from here: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/40393/maybe-this-time-no-reload-thread/p145

This mod adds the opportunity for the player to create an Ioun Stone of Charm Protection (it does the same as the Helm by the same name) by giving Thalantyr a scroll of Dire Charm, a Pearl and 500gp.

Ioun Stone of Charm Protection

This particular Ioun Stone was created by Thalantyr, the almighty Wizard resident of the pissant town of Beregost, for , whom comissioned for a Pearl to be enchanted in such a way it would protect whomever managed to balance it over their heads from enchantments.

STATISTICS:

Special: Immunity to Charm
Weight: 2

Installs like every other single WeiDU mod does. It should work in every single BG1 platform out there except for vanilla BG1.
Post edited by CrevsDaak on

Comments

• ChidojuanChidojuan Member Posts: 211
    Sweet, thank you @CrevsDaak , this will go well with the Eldritch Magic mod.
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    Neat! Thank you very much for creating this mod!

1. Attached the Italian translation. I just could not resist :)
    2. If I may, I suggest to update the English description of the item to match the EE style in this way:

STATISTICS:

Equipped abilities:
    - Immunity to Charm

Weight: 2
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Aedan Thank you very much! Added both the translation and your suggestion.

I haven't Included the installer executable this time, so anyone wishing to install this mod will have to steal it off another mod that does include it.