Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit www.planescape.com to purchase and check for details. Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

HELP with importing characters

I finished Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition (the one with Siege of Dragonspear included). Just installed Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition. And trying to import. So I created a random character and started playing, then exported him, so the characters folder appears in the game installation folder. From what I read online I have to copy either character file or final save folder. When I copy character file, the game crashes when I click on New Game. When I copy final save folder from the Siege of Dragonspear save folder (I also tried copying final save from before I started Siege of Dragonspear with the same result), when I click import from a save file I can see final save file. When I click on it, I see the name of the character I created for the Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition. But when I click on the name and then Done the game crashes. Please HELP!!! As in really/

Comments