Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit www.planescape.com to purchase and check for details. Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Which deity does Glint follow? (No spoilers please)

I haven't played through SoD yet, but from what I've seen at the very beginning, Glint says something about worshipping Baravar Cloakshadow. But someone said his belt is a holy object of Mask?

A mod I'm working on is going to assign Glint a kit... which deity should the kit be for?

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 11,980
  • Artemius_IArtemius_I Member Posts: 1,827
    Glint has a battle cry and maybe some other line in his sound set, I can't remember, that invokes Baravar Cloakshadow's name. As for the belt, well - Varscona's also a holy item of Shar iirc and we all know everyone loves to wield that sword, right? Mask is also a Neutral Evil deity while Glint is Neutral Good.
  • SvarSvar Member Posts: 156
    Glint does mention that he worships Baravar Cloakshadow and alludes to it several times in banters with certain companions. Unfortunately, I cannot recall exactly when he explicitly says so, but I know he does do it.
    AerakarJuliusBorisov
  • rrchristensenrrchristensen Member Posts: 265
    Yeah! Could we please have him ported to BG2? By Beamdog or modders. I'd use the Tiax and Quayle mods, pick up Jan, and make Korgan or Mazzy honourary gnomes. Shortarses to the rescue!
    CrevsDaakAerakar
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member Posts: 1,062
    I was hoping he worshiped Urdlen but no dice. :( But at least Cloakshadow likes sneakin'.