Skip to content

Need Help - Upgraded to SOD and Coran left to get a wyvern??

steelchasersteelchaser Member Posts: 72
That task was completed and shows as a completed task. I do not know how to play with the code. Is there someone out there that i can send a file to for a fix. I did upgrade to SOD mid-game.

thanks in advance (i guess i gotta go back to doing taxes)

Comments

• AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    Beamdog made Coran's wyverns unique to fix a long-standing problem with the quest, but their fix breaks old saved games.

Use EEKeeper to open the saved game and add a Global Variable.

Name: SPRITE_IS_DEADCORWYVRN
    Value: 1
  • steelchasersteelchaser Member Posts: 72
    Astroguy,

I am not capable of that. Could I send you a file? Pretty please! Closing in on 60 years old and this dog doesn't do code.
    Not to mention I am on a Mac
  • @steelchaser Attach your last save and I think I can make that modification for you. Unless saves are radically different in a Mac, to be honest I've no idea.
    here it is (if i can figure out how to attach it). i added the .txt so the files would attach..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
    edited March 2017
    There you go, replace your save files with this, and see if it works. Don't copy the folder inside, just the files (I forgot).
    Kurona
    it loaded thank you.
    Cant imagine playing without Coran. He is just too good and archer and really fun in BG2EE after loading him 'cause you get to set his abilities....nothing like a thief built to steal...
  • Yup, Coran is a badass, I always have either him or Alora (because she's an awesome thief).
    Anyway, you're welcome, and have fun!
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    @steelchaser - Glad you got it sorted.

BTW, EEKeeper is available for macOS. I've got a Wineskin-wrapped version available on GitHub.

https://github.com/AstroBryGuy/EEKeeper-OSX/releases
    [Deleted User]