Skip to content

Anomen left my party and can not be found. Can I bring him back with all of his stats and inventory?

Greetings. I've only been playing for a short time and ran into this problem and I'm looking for the best solution. The timer ran out on the Anomen returns home quest and so he leaves my party unable to be found. I have no recent save files available before this occurred. I looked in his temple, home(which is still inaccessable) and the Copper Coronet. I was able to use the console to bring him back into my party but all of his stats are wiped clean and he carries only his starting equipment. I am able to go to his home and continue the quest but would like to do it as if he had never lost his stats and inventory.

I've downloaded EE keeper and can pull up his character with the missing stats and inventory but can't figure out a way to easily reincorporate them into a save file. Is there an easy way to do this or is it necessary to do it manually?And if there is an easy way can someone please explain the process to me. Or are there better options to accomplish my goal using the console or save editor?

Comments

• NotabarbiegirlNotabarbiegirl Member Posts: 141
    Really the easiest thing would be to load a previous save and handle the quest. You may loose some time , but it would be better than some of the other alternatives, especially considering which relationship path you are taking.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Something like this may be possible with the console. An eval command to move him to your group and a ctrl-q to force him to join the party...

Otherwise you would have to use NearInfinity to do something similar. I do not recommend this, however, because you can easily mess up your game.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    edited March 2017
    Try this:

1. Go to the Copper Coronet and stand nearby where you met Anomen the first time.
    2. Enter the following code into the console (you can copy/paste it into the console):
     C:Eval("MoveGlobal(\"AR0406\",\"anomen\",[1205.1494])") 
    3. Move your cursor over Anomen and Ctrl-Q him.

Hopefully he won't leave the party immediately after joining...
  • Punky_MeadowsPunky_Meadows Member Posts: 2
    Thank you both for taking the time to respond. And a very special thank you to Tresset! Your suggestion seems to have worked perfectly. I thought there had to be a way to do this as the data was still there. Thank you so much for taking the time to reason this out for me.