Skip to content

Kagain?

KennisKennis Member Posts: 124
All, is there a setting or variable that would prevent Kagain from leaving that I can set up in EEKeeper? That's the one thing I'm really missing from SoD. Thanks!

Comments

• KennisKennis Member Posts: 124
    Figured out everything out but the soundset. Are there any mods or downloads I can use that will update a current soundset to Kagain?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited March 2017
    Kagain's soundsets shouldn't change from what they are in BG1. The only characters that would have their soundsets changed are the ones that have new dialogs (like Khalid, Neera, etc).

Or are you looking to create new soundsets for him?

Edit: Moved thread to general modding.
    So, I figured out how to export the file and then add him back in multiplayer, then moving the mpsave game back to the single player save...my issue now is with the soundset. I tried this...couldn't get it to work, but it looks like there is no Kagain soundset to use. https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/38319/mods-awesome-soundsets-mods-master-thread-custom-soundsets-for-bgee-bg2ee-and-iwdee/p1

Any ideas?
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    @Kennis Looks like your comments got caught in the forum's spam filter. Sorry about that... I fixed it so it shouldn't happen to you again.
    edited March 2017
    Kennis said:

So, I figured out how to export the file and then add him back in multiplayer, then moving the mpsave game back to the single player save...my issue now is with the soundset. I tried this...couldn't get it to work, but it looks like there is no Kagain soundset to use. https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/38319/mods-awesome-soundsets-mods-master-thread-custom-soundsets-for-bgee-bg2ee-and-iwdee/p1

Any ideas?

Honestly it would be probably about a thousand times easier for you to spawn in Kagain using the console

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/61900/how-to-enable-the-console-in-bgee-sod-bg2ee-in-version-2-0-and-later#latest

Its possible to make a mod that would spawn Kagain somewhere after you leave the initial dungeon. But since this is just for you it would be easier to do this.

C:CreateCreature("Kagain")

should do the trick.
    Awesome- so this will spawn the 'last known' version of Kagain from the dungeon? I'll admit I hadn't gone that route as I expected it to be a preset version, not the Kagain I had. :)
    edited March 2017
    No it will be a preset version but all of his equipment should be in the chest in the ducal palace. You can use

C:SetCurrentXP("161000")

to set his xp (just be sure when you use it he is the only character selected , you can also change the value 161000 to whatever you want)