Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

We need your feedback on the new forum text editor switch.
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Romance import

Hi everybody

Could you possibly help me? I looked everywhere and couldn't find an answer.

(1) If the player romanced Neera in BG:EE and imported their save to SoD (or SoA), will they still be able to choose another character to romance?

(2) Conversely, if the player broke the romance in BG:EE (global variable set to -1) will it still be possible to romance the same character in the following games? What about SoD?

(3) Can I, for instance, romance Neera in BG:EE, Viconia in SoD and Neera again in BG2:EE?

Currently I have Neera ready for her final BG1 interaction, after which the romance will either be complete or broken depending on my response. And I really don't want to make a decision that will limit my options in the following games.

Thanks.

Comments