Skip to content

Unfinished Business

Are the contents from the Unfinished Business mod implemented in the Enhanced Edition?

Comments

• Airman1991Airman1991 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 50
    edited March 2017
    I'm pretty sure Unfinished Business isn't included. I think the developers just wanted to start with the canon game first.
  • cmk24cmk24 Member Posts: 605
    Check out https://www.beamdog.com/planescape_faq

"Which mods, or parts of mods, for PST are included in PST:EE?

Qwinn's PST Fixpack has undergone a thorough review by the PST:EE development team. With Qwinn's permission, we've integrated most of the content from that mod into PST:EE. Other changes were left out as some of them had been cut from the original game on purpose."
  • lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462
    edited November 2019
    Post edited by lefreut on
  • Darigaaz87Darigaaz87 Member Posts: 135
    Thank you @cmk24 I missed those FAQs.
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    But supposedly there's some additions by Chris Avellone
  • jjstraka34jjstraka34 Member Posts: 9,850
    They seem to be doing this right. Having Chris on board grants pretty much 100% legtimacy to anything they do or don't add. Who would know better?? This is exactly what I wanted, a HD remake with modern system support. And it's being releaed strategically to take advantage of the interest in Tidea of Numenara.
  • MiraStastnyMiraStastny Member Posts: 813
    I'm sure that UB would be eventually updated and will be compatible with EE.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
  • SquilenatorSquilenator Member Posts: 8
    edited March 2017
    I guess we will never know why Fall From Grace wants so bad to go thru hell to save TNO from his fate despite her relationship with TNO not being so deep and what is inside her diary :cry: i think something is missing between TNO and Fall From Grace (specially more info about her past)
    Post edited by JuliusBorisov on
  • cmk24cmk24 Member Posts: 605
    @Squilenator you might want to use spoiler tags, so of us have never finished the game before...