Skip to content

Back After A Break... Wow! Plus an iPad Question.

I am a life-long BG fan but due to various things (Overwatch...cough....cough) I haven't played in about a year. I picked BG:EE up again just now and WOW! the 2.x enhancement is awesome! BIG props to the devs. I will be buying all of your games and DLC forever!

I checked the Apple Store and it seems to indicate the latest version for iPad is 1.3? Are the 2.x enhancements available on the iPad version? If not, are they planned? Thanks!
[Deleted User]

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Heya! Thanks for returning to Baldur's Gate.

Updating the EEs on iOS is a part of what is planned after the PST:EE lauch.
    _Luke_
  • grahamersgrahamers Member Posts: 30

Good to know. I assume my PC save games on v2.3 are not compatible with my current iOS version?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    grahamers said:

Good to know. I assume my PC save games on v2.3 are not compatible with my current iOS version?
    They're not compatible if you have anything 2.X-related in those saves, like the shaman character.
  • grahamersgrahamers Member Posts: 30

grahamers said:

They're not compatible if you have anything 2.X-related in those saves, like the shaman character.
    Thanks! I will experiment.

JuliusBorisov