Skip to content

Knights of Solamnia: Unresponsive Ribald

ReddbaneReddbane Member Posts: 222
So I've finished the Planar Sphere (as a mage) and when I went to Ribald Barterman, but there is no option to ask about getting the Knights home. Is this quest line changed by Unfinished Business or Almateria's Restoration Project? If not can someone tell me what, if any, Global Flags I would have to set to make it so Ribald actually reacts to the quest chain as properly?

Comments

• AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,297
    You probably forgot to ask the Cowled Wizard (Teos?) about them when he speaks to you on your way out of the Stronghold. He directs you to Ribald and without that the dialogue option is not available.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    "Prove your intent. Help me return the Solamnic Knights to their proper plane of existence." only appears as a dialogue choice if all three knights are alive.

You can check if this happened via console command
    C:GetGlobal("SolamnicKnights","GLOBAL")

A value of 0 means the dialogue was not available/selected. You can activate it via this command
    C:SetGlobal("SolamnicKnights","GLOBAL",1)

With a value of 1, and if all three knights are alive you can speak to Ribald.

n.b. Prelate Wesselan at the Order of the Radiant Heart should give an alternate.
    "I have spoken with the prelate of the Most Noble Order of the Radiant Heart. He has said that the Solamnic Knights can stay with them as honored guests. It's a viable alternative if they can't get home another way."
  • ReddbaneReddbane Member Posts: 222
    @Gate70
    Thanks that fixed it.