Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit www.planescape.com to purchase and check for details. Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

What race of the Planescape campaign setting would you like to play our TNO as the most?

KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 4,057
Everyone should by now *know* that our deader protagonist was... is... will be... an Planar Human.

But what if that wasn't the case?
What if the game really did allow for race selection with appropriate corresponding dialogue trees throughout the game?

What race of the Planescape campaign setting would you like to play our TNO as the most?

Me, I personally always was fascinated by the Bariaurs and would love to play as one of those tauric bovids. And them being natives of the Plane of Ysgard guarantees the quality of their Viking Metal open airs and mead stalls. :wink:
Rogue Modrons are a close second for me. Although I wouldn't say 'no' to insectoids like the Formians as well.

What race of the Planescape campaign setting would you like to play our TNO as the most? 30 votes

Aasimar
13%
reddwarfJohnSmith921030VermisLuctusTerhid 4 votes
Bariaur
6%
SanctiferKamigoroshi 2 votes
Genasi
6%
elminsterthemazingness 2 votes
Githyanki
6%
Timbo0o0o0JCDenton 2 votes
Githzerai
13%
DurenasBaptorwho_is_danielGenderNihilismGirdle 4 votes
Planar Half-Elf
3%
jankiel 1 vote
Planar Human
6%
Avenger_teambgAstroBryGuy 2 votes
Rogue Modron
10%
MERLANCEKenjiTeflon 3 votes
Tiefling
26%
MonoCanallaSceptenarQueegonGubo1130210DJKajuruKennisAttalus 8 votes
others (Bladeling, Formian, Nathri, ect.)
6%
smady3billbisco 2 votes
dockaboomskiTeflon

Comments