Skip to content

Reputation Bug ? (Spoilers)

So i finished the Dragon's Eye level 5 and in one of the chambers there is a Snake Make - The High Baptist who is mind controlling innocent people (you free them after you kill him).
I killed him without touching the innocent people but in the same time my Reputation dropped from 12 to 11.
Is that some kind of bug , because i fail to see the logic behind it (saving the innocent from brainwash and get minus rep)?

It's the only place i see my reputation changing in this game (for now) and i'm a little bit scared because my Party Leader is Undead Hunter and i have an Archer as well.

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    first of all, I don't think you need to worry about your REP with a paladin or an archer until it hits 7, I think 7 is when you become fallen

and maybe would could have happened was one of the enemies by mistake killed some of the innocent people, because I think the trigger is based on how many innocent people are left over when you talk to them, not necessarily based on who killed who
  • kjeronkjeron Member Posts: 2,367
    You lose one point of reputation if you fail to save all of those villagers. It doesn't matter how they died.
  • VitharVithar Member Posts: 70
    Yeah , the thing is that i reloaded ~ 6-7 times entering the room (scouting 1st how many innocent were in) and i never lost even ''1''.
    I hope that similar scenarios further in the game will be fine.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    Vithar said:

Yeah , the thing is that i reloaded ~ 6-7 times entering the room (scouting 1st how many innocent were in) and i never lost even ''1''.
    I hope that similar scenarios further in the game will be fine.

as far as I know, there is nothing else in the game the affects your REP minus killing innocents intentionally

• Yulaw9460Yulaw9460 Member Posts: 634
    edited November 2018
    Deleted.
    Post edited by Yulaw9460 on
  • VitharVithar Member Posts: 70
    Btw i finished the game and i had no problems with the Rep - it stayed (11).
    I saw that the Drow Prisoner Concubine(in lower Dorn) will give u a -4 if you kill her.