Skip to content

BG:EE, BG2:EE, SoD and IWD:EE are all on sale on GoG.com

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
Go for it!

https://www.gog.com/promo/20170411_special_sale_dungeons_dragons

75% Baldur's Gate EE
75% Baldur's Gate 2 EE
15% Baldur's Gate Siege of Dragonspear
33% Baldur's Gate Siege of Dragonspear Digital Deluxe
66% Icewind Dale EE

Comments

• ReibornReiborn Member Posts: 156
    great deal. I highly recommend to grab them all just note that on the sale page you got both normal and deluxe edition of Dragonspear so pick one.
  • Teo_liveTeo_live Member Posts: 186
    edited April 2017
    Why isn't it part of the [everything dungeons and dragons 60% off] gog sale

How is Baldur's Gate NOT dungeons and dragons...? :/
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
  • Contemplative_HamsterContemplative_Hamster Member Posts: 844
    edited April 2017
    This is cool. However, I bought most of the games on the list from Beamdog already, and the ~ $13 I'd save on the GOG version of IWD:ee would not make up for the hassle of remembering to run Modmerge for IWD every time I'll be installing these games for the next decade. ☺
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited April 2017

This is cool. However, I bought most of the games on the list from Beamdog already, and the ~ $13 I'd save on the GOG version of IWD:ee would not make up for the hassle of remembering to run Modmerge for IWD every time I'll be installing these games for the next decade. ☺

Modmerge is only required for SoD on GoG/Steam. Its not needed for BGEE (without SoD), BG2EE, PSTEE, or IWDEE.
  • Contemplative_HamsterContemplative_Hamster Member Posts: 844
    Oooooh.then I WILL definitely get it . Thanks @elminster !
  • KrugosKrugos Member Posts: 30
    I'm still missing IWD and now Planescape, sadly I can't afford anything right now so I'll miss the IWD sale, but hopefully I'll be able to pick IWDEE and PSTEE at GOG in the next couple of months or so. :)

When I do complete BG runs, I usually continue with the same party imported to IWD using custom sounds/portraits. Now that I'm about to finish for the first time the BG Enhanced Edition saga, I'll be needing IWDEE soon to continue butt kicking for goodness. :smiley: