Download: Bags of Torment (latest)Important:
Current patch version of PST:EE (v3.1.3) contains a bug that resets any container content when you enter the Modron Maze. To work around it you have to biff the content of the override folder.
To do this, download Generalized Biffing
and unpack it into the game's installation directory. The included executable "setup-generalized_biffing.exe" should be updated automatically to the latest WeiDU version that supports PST:EE when you start it.
It can be installed at anytime before you enter the Modron Maze for the first time. There is no need to start a new game.Description
This mod adds a number of unique containers to the game which can be purchased from various shops or acquired by other means. One of the containers may also trigger a small quest.
The mod is available in English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish and Russian.How to install
This is a WeiDU mod, that means it is very easy to install. Simply unpack the downloaded archive into your game directory and run "setup-BagsOfTorment.exe".Components
1. Containers for PST:EE (main component)
Installs the following containers:
- Imp Leather Bag: Can be purchased from a merchant at the marketplace in the Hive. May store up to 50 items.
- Modron Storage Crystal: Can be looted from the Evil Wizard Construct in the Modron Maze. May store up to 200 items. (Hint: Killing the construct quickly might pay off in an unexpected way.)
- Pocket Singularity: An exotic item that can be purchased from Vrischika's "Curiosity Shoppe" at Clerk's Ward. You'll have to figure out how to make it work first. May store up to 500 items.
2. Increase storage capacity of containers (requires main component)
This tweak increases the original storage capacity to over 32000.