Skip to content

Any chance of Planescape Torment: Enhanced Edition comming to consoles?

I know it's not likely since it's an old game and it would have to be reworked completely to make it work but it's such a well sought game that maybe it's worth porting it.

I've been wanting to play it for a long while now but I don't want to play on PC. Not that I have anything against PC but I prefer consoles (in fact, I visit GOG everyday and have purchased a lot of games there)

Anyway, if a staff member sees this post, could you pass this comment to the dev team?
Maybe, if they see people have interest in the game for consoles, they might consider porting the game.

Thanks.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Yes, we've got several requests about the console version on Twitter and on Steam. No news at the moment.
  • ElysianEchoesElysianEchoes Member Posts: 475
    Is the steam machine considered a console? Or the NVidia shield?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Generally one can refer to Xbox, Nintendo, Playstation, and like products as consoles. A steam machine would fall under a desktop. NVidia shield, hard to tell, - but probably as an Android tablet.
  • DeniiiDeniii Member Posts: 2

Yes, we've got several requests about the console version on Twitter and on Steam. No news at the moment.

Oh, good. So, I'm not the only one asking for a port.
    Well, fingers crossed it'll happen and soon.

Thanks for the reply Julius.
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    This thread makes me imagine a game like GTA or Infamous set in Sigil.

I would so like to play that game.
  • taclanetaclane Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 364
    BillyYank said:

This thread makes me imagine a game like GTA or Infamous set in Sigil.

I would so like to play that game.

If you ever get to that six-star wanted level in GTA:Sigil, the Lady of Pain shows up and personally "takes care of things." :wink:
  • dockaboomskidockaboomski Member Posts: 440
    I'd support this out of principle, but I wouldn't buy it. Far too much reading for a console game, I think.