Skip to content

Issue : I can continue to attack in melee and become immune to everything while the game is paused

2»

Comments

• WesboiWesboi Member Posts: 403
    elminster said:

What version of android are you running?

Latest version.

The bug doesn't always happen it's not a permanent thing when I pause. Happened again just now.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited April 2017
    Can you open up your combat log (it's the button just below Toggle Always Run on the tablet interface) and confirm that it is changing when paused?
    edited April 2017
    It is similar to time stop but nobody moves but I can attack. On a regular pause u can issue attacks and u see the character animation for the initial attack that happens but no attack follows. On the bugged pause it allows you to attack but not the enemy. It's why it's similar to time stop.
    Combat log is changing combat rolls are normal and the display above mobs go from uninjured,barely injured, injured, badly injured and near death as usual.

I've never had this happen on BGEE's series.
    edited April 2017
    A quick Google search shows others had the same issue in the original PST and posted on the beamdog forums.

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/38859/planescape-torment-the-huge-bug
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Would you be able to zip and attach a save please in case there is something specific to character equipment slots and so on that we are not thinking of.

Is this straightforward attacks or are any spells / special abilities / consumables such as bandages used before it happens. Do you start the attack with all characters or one character at a time, and by selecting a weapon or clicking a hostile. Is there anything else we should be aware of but that is not obvious, e.g. using a language other than English, playing with sounds disabled, physical keyboard, only happens in combat situations where there are several enemies.

& how often would you say it happens. e.g. every 10th pause, every 100th pause, etc.
    Thanks
    edited April 2017
    It's all straight up melee attacks no spells/buffs/debuffs/consumables. Fresh install. Default Options. Everything is stock. Happened with least amount of equipment and most equipment possible. Combat log changes accordingly and apparently I used to be in the original game concerning morte after I did some digging about.

Thought I had it figured out but it seems too rng atm. And it's annoying me to no end.

This is on android only as far as im aware.