Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit www.planescape.com to purchase and check for details. Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Any interest in a save game editor?

BROJBROJ Member Posts: 6
Hi all,

I'm new to the forums, so salutations and all that. I've recently finished mapping out the save game format for my own purposes with a hex editor. Which is sufficient for my needs.

What I currently have mapped out:
HP (Current/Max)
EXP (TNO and others)
Money
Class Levels
Current Class
Attributes
Saving Throws
Base # Attacks
Lore
Items
Unused Proficiencies (Still working on finding allocated proficiencies)

The options for save editors are pretty hit-or-miss for the original PS:T; nil for the enhanced edition. It wouldn't be difficult to piece together a console application, or even a GUI. However, I'd rather not waste my time if such a thing would not be used by others.

That said, let me know if you're interested. I'm more leaning towards a console app as GUI applications tend to require more dependencies/time-investment.
Teflontaclane

Comments