Skip to content

2 years since last update.

Title says it all when are you going to finally update the rest of the titles on android/ios platforms.

Comments

• DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    When they have converted the apps to 64-bit, which is the next project now that PST:EE is released.
  • WesboiWesboi Member Posts: 403

When they have converted the apps to 64-bit, which is the next project now that PST:EE is released.

So another 2 years......
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207

Source? Curious to their current plans and Beamblog doesn't mention them I think. Shame this forum doesn't have a dev tracker thingie.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Yes, it's disappointing. Yes, it's a negative experience for a customer.

Yes, Beamdog know it and will fix it. Phillip Daigle tweeted about it last month.

No, nobody can give an exact timeline. But it will be done.
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286

Source? Curious to their current plans and Beamblog doesn't mention them I think. Shame this forum doesn't have a dev tracker thingie.

• _Luke__Luke_ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,535
    Unfortunately, we can do nothing but wait........
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,356
    Luke93 said:

Unfortunately, we can do nothing but wait........

That is true. I cant wait to get my hands on SoD.

But lurking around this forum is a pleasing and insightfull way to pass time. I have learned a lot while waiting.