Skip to content

Evil Aerie Mod

limalama45limalama45 Member Posts: 32
Hey

Just thought I would ask out there as I have looked through the internet and can't seem to find anything.

Does anyone know of any Evil Aerie Mods? Where she changes alignment and channels the hate/despair in her and rather whine about it. I like Aerie for when I am playing a good character but going to run through with a Chaotic Neutral character once I am finished with my Paladin and taking a mix of the "loons" from Baldur's Gate but I want to take Aerie in BG2 and would love to have her just loose control!

My only option was to change her portrait and alignment using EE Keeper half way through and just do it in my head as such but would love to know if there was a mod out there somewhere, which already does it!

Comments

• Mantis37Mantis37 Member Posts: 1,174
    No... but there is a Quayle mod in which Aerie dies I think.
  • limalama45limalama45 Member Posts: 32
    Thanks, I'll give that a go - looks interesting!
  • XavioriaXavioria Member Posts: 874
    I was had a convo on the internetz about an evil Aerie mod, because I thought it was a little ridiculous that two evil NPCs can change theirs out of evil but no one really becomes evil themselves as a result of traveling with you. There is ONE who becomes CN but it isn't much of an upgrade from a Power gamer perspective. I kind of just figured a CE or NE Aerie could be an awesome and interesting twist on a character that is just so... weak...
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    there was an evil aerie mod in this forum. And it reached version 0.8. But it was abandoned. It was well done from what I've seen of the few screens released (I didn't play it even if it was released)
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    it was less abandoned and more the stuff that was never finished such as evil aerie and a side quest for her was taken out.
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    Hmm, I could definitely see Aerie going a different route, becoming quite bitter and mad about the trauma associated with her being kept captive and having her wings sawed off.
    A good idea. B)
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    @megamike15 : any link for that? I can't find it