Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit www.planescape.com to purchase and check for details.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Neera Global Variables

Wondering if anybody can help...
My Neera quest bugged ages ago, I met her at the Bridge district where she rescued the child, then when she was meant to talk to me in between travelling I had to disable that meeting by playing with a Global Variable OHN_NEERA_RENC, as the encounter kept crashing. I think I've found what mod was causing the bug there.

Is anyone aware of how to reset her? (I've been playing around with the above variable to no avail)

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 6,037
    Sorry I didn't notice this sooner. Could you upload your save file so I can look at it tomorrow?
    Necroscope86
  • Necroscope86Necroscope86 Member Posts: 79
    Thanks @Tresset bud - but I did manage to kind of fix it. I couldnt get the interlude play again, but, I spawned Neera with C:CreateCreature("NEERA11") I think it was, and did MoveToArea("OH6000") which is the Wild Forest - and from there the whole quest played out fine.
    Also, your Celestial Grace is still smiting evil left right and centre ;)
    Tresset
  • shar34shar34 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 15
    Hey @Necroscope86, could you tell me what mod caused the bug? I'm getting it myself and it caused me to stop playing the game year ago. I wanted to continue my playthrough, and finally I found that someone had the same problem I have.
    And did this mod caused any more problems anywhere else?
    Still, thanks for sharing the global variable and the way you dealt with the problem later, I'll use it myself.