Skip to content

Yvana and Yves the tale chaser SPOILER warning

PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
C'mon, I made them (mother and daughter) meet again, I made Yvana see again and.... no XP nor any journal entry?
You get thousands of xp for buying a stupid carnival dress for a stupid useless guy and nothing for helping two nice girls?!?!?
TeflonTressetJuliusBorisov

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,713
    Try to create a feature request on Redmine.
    Pibaro
  • fkirenicusfkirenicus Member Posts: 331
    Well, you didn't in the original either. Though I see your point, you do get QUITE a lot of XP from Yves though, if you follow each possible lead in her dialog. Isn't that enough? ;-)
    Pibaro
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989

Well, you didn't in the original either. Though I see your point, you do get QUITE a lot of XP from Yves though, if you follow each possible lead in her dialog. Isn't that enough? ;-)

That's the point!
    You gain XP for just listening to her tales, but you get nothing for realizing that one of her tales is about her life, and telling that story to her mother and making her mother see again!!!
    Take back the xp from listening to her tales, and give them to me all at once for making a good use of that stories!!

@JuliusBorisov as @fkirenicus pointed out, this hasn't changed from the original.