Skip to content

Need help to experience BB 1

MagodarkMagodark Member Posts: 16
Hi to all! i'm new here on the forums!
I've come here to ask all the vets for some help... (title is obvious :'( )
Ok, first things, the first time i played Baldurs gate was through the BGT mod and some fix packs only. I got kind far in the game but i remember it getting too dificulty, and i stopped playing. I have recently got some time to spare and decided to roll again on this incredible adventure. Last few days i was reading on how to get the best experience to play the whole series and i followed the list of mods and started playing 2 days ago, thing is, it had some mod named "SCS" or Sword coast stratagems, something like that, even the iron mines was dificulty and i barely past some kobolds, needed to reload ton of times, and when i got to bandit camp it was actually impossible to pass, some bandits shouted "sound the alarm" and i sunddenly got swarmed with archers... anyway, the thing is i want to start a new discussion here, because i didnt find one that could guide me. I'm looking for to play the whole series like a triology with the most VANILLA experience, with some MINOR tweaks, like 40 arrow stacks and things like that. Can someone drop a list of mods i could install to achieve this?

Thanks a LOT! in advance! :)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    Welcome!

If you want a BGT-like experience, then you could just install EET.
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    edited May 2017
    If you're looking for the "most VANILLA" BG1 experience, then play BG1+TotSC in the original engine. Tutu, BGT, or BGEE will all give you BG1 in the BG2 engine, which is significantly different than BG1 in the original engine.

You can install the BG1 Tweaks mod on BG1+TotSC for the minor Tweaks you are looking for (e.g., ammo stacks).

http://www.gibberlings3.net/bg1tweaks/
    Post edited by AstroBryGuy on