Skip to content

Tablet Interface for PC?

PSTEE has a nice option for PC users that allow them to use a Tablet Interface. Doing so shows arrows at area transits, shows which chests are locked vs unlocked, and there's an option to "always" highlight interactive objects (I put the quotes there because the option turns off every time you open the map, inventory, etc.). Does this option, with all of the perks, exist for the other EE games?

Comments

• GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    This will depend on UI mods you have... If you have the 2.3 vanilla version, click on the magnifying glass at the bottom of the right bar (just above the Party AI button). If you using Lefreut's UI (like I am) then it isn't there but can be added in. Not sure about the rest of the UI mods.

It doesn't yet come with IWDEE 1.4 or the 1.3 PC version of the BG games. It is on the 1.3 tablet versions.

Gus
  • JidokwonJidokwon Member Posts: 395
    @Gusinda: Thank you. I didn't think to check the UI mod section. The magnifying glass turns off every time you leave the main game screen (map, inventory, merchant, etc.) for PC, too. I'll check the UI mods and hopefully someone has fixed that and might highlight area transits, at least.
    @Jidokwon, I seem to recall some discussion about the 'Reveal All' button in one of the forums. I think it may have been reported as a bug... If I find it, I will let you know.
    Here is the problem reported: http://support.baldursgate.com/issues/28556