Skip to content

Game bought with beamdog, get it back to 1.3?

Hello guys, I'm not very active on the forums as I'm a baldur's gate casual

I recently made a new run through BG EE, that i have bought with steam I disliked the new interface and graphics and reverted it to 1.3.

Since Sarevok has been beaten , I thought i'd finally try to finish SoA and i installed the game (last time i played SoA was two years ago i believe) and I have the same interface problem, but I don't know how to get back to a previous version.

I noticed by searching on the forums that there is a lot of polemics about it, I don't want to get into it, I just want to know if I missed something and if it is possible to get my version back to 1.3? (older interface and graphics)

Thanks in advance guys.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    You can roll back to the 1.3 version if you opt in the Beta on Steam. If you bought BG2:EE from Beamdog, send a message to support@beamdog.com to ask for a Steam key for this game.
  • JHoWnJHoWn Member Posts: 8
    Thank you JuliusBorisov, As i said I bought the game from Beamdog, I sent them a ticket this morning and I wait for their answer, I hope it will be a positive one :neutral: