Skip to content

Have a question regarding EET and BWS with Multiple romance mod and multiple stronghold mods

RyofuRyofu Member Posts: 268
I re installed my BG2 EE after a long hiatus and installed the EE Trilogy mod and the Big world setup. I have a question. Do the Multiple romance mod and the multiple stronghold mod come included already in EET and BWS cause after installing them and running EET tweaks and my old BG2 tweaks mod the options to activate the multiple romance and multiple stronghold options no longer appear.

Regards

Comments

• RyofuRyofu Member Posts: 268
    I did the recommended setup with BWS.

Also i noticed the IWD and PST special vendors are no longer where they normally are in the adventurer's mart and copper coronet, do i need to install another mod to add them back in?

• PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201
    These things are not part of EET. EET does not deal with contents.
    The choice of mods included in BWS recommended setup may or may not include them - but as probably few people know that selection by heart, it would be helpful to consult the Weidu.log from your BG2EE folder. It lists all your currently installed mod components. Or you may post that file for others to see and tell you.
  • badungubadungu Member Posts: 53
    Hmm, maybe you should use the Tweaks Anthology mod instead of BG2 Tweaks for the multiple romances and strongholds (Tweaks Anthology is EET compatible... ;))

Maybe you've installed the delay the arrival of the "bonus merchants" component from SCS, I think there is an variable which prevents them appearing before chapter 6 (Didn't used this component since years, so maybe I remember wrong..)