Skip to content

Strange colours after buffs in IWD:EE on mobile

SystemSystem Administrator Posts: 199
This discussion was created from comments split from: 2.0 update ETA?.

Comments

• WesboiWesboi Member Posts: 403
    @subtledoctor it's bugs like this what are annoying. Can't find my original screenshot so just stole one instead with the same issue i have for my device on all priest spells buffs.

It's just frustrates me that I work a 40 to 60 hour week along with school runs and over day to day stuff. I have to make my own fixes in my spare time which is limited. Beamdog have had 2 years and it's there job not mine to fix stuff for there releases.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    edited June 2017
    It's happened every time on an unmodded game on android. S6 edge plus and a nexus tab. Happens on a fresh install. Only happens on buff spells, so imagine being stuck with that for 2 years plus.
    Found my original screen shot

This is fresh install in Vale of shadows.
    @subtledoctor I don't believe it's hardware due to it doesn't happen on either of the BG series as the screen shot below shows.

The nexus tab it happens on is Tegra gpu and the s6 edge + is Mali so different gpus same issues.
    You can understand the negativity considering its been in that state for 2 years
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    I put all the comments about this problem to the troubleshooting area.