Skip to content

"Great Druid" Class Text Change

Does anyone know the EEKeeper variable for this? I'm playing an Avenger but my class text didn't change after winning the title, and I'd like it to for sake of RP and flavor. The Druid stronghold isn't that great, so I want all the perks I can get!

I tried to Google but haven't really found anything, and there are very little posts talking about the change anyways. I guess no one likes to play Druids :(

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    so I did some digging, and apparently its a "spell" that changes your title, so if you want you can try using EE keeper and give yourself the spell that has the resource "spin722" and cast it on yourself and see if that works
  • wehauefoundftaireswehauefoundftaires Member Posts: 5
    Woah crazy. I will try that when I get home from work and let you know. Thank you.
    edited June 2017
    sarevok57 said:

so I did some digging, and apparently its a "spell" that changes your title, so if you want you can try using EE keeper and give yourself the spell that has the resource "spin722" and cast it on yourself and see if that works

I just tried it. It's a no-name innate spell but I can't cast it. It shows the icon for a second or two on the portrait but is never cast. The number memorized always stays at one and there is no change.

Actually I gave it a spell level in NearInfinity and cast it. Worked like a charm that time, thanks!
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Are all your other party members shown as great druid.The last person Master Verthan spoke to may have been given the title.
    No, they're all correct. I think it was something weird with me being in Spider Form when the conversation took place. Oh well, @sarevok57 's fix is working. Though I wonder if you could edit the text change in the spell in Near Infinity and rename your class anything you want, such as Heirophant or something.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975

No, they're all correct. I think it was something weird with me being in Spider Form when the conversation took place. Oh well, @sarevok57 's fix is working. Though I wonder if you could edit the text change in the spell in Near Infinity and rename your class anything you want, such as Heirophant or something.

you could actually, using the same spell, you can just change the string reference so instead of the great druid string reference you could change it to a string reference that uses Heirophant ( but you would no doubt need to make one for Heirophant since I don't believe that exists anywhere in the reference file)