Skip to content

Dodecahedron Legacy

Abi_DalzimAbi_Dalzim Member Posts: 1,428
So, the original Planescape was a little before my time, and playing the EE now I find myself stuck. I have the Dodecahedron journal, and I've translated it and read through all the entries, but still I haven't come across anything about my legacy with the Godsmen. I've gotten Deionarra's legacy from her father already, but no matter how many times I ask him I can't refer to a legacy I left myself. I used Speak With Dead and the linguist's father's ashes to translate the Dodecahedron initially, and now that I went and found his journal I can't return it, either. So I'm not sure how to progress now, nothing seems to be allowing me to resolve things, and I don't see what else I can do with the Dodecahedron journal that I haven't already.

Comments

• Abi_DalzimAbi_Dalzim Member Posts: 1,428
    And I took a crack at using EEKeeper to give myself the proper receipt, but it seems to ruin your game in a million different ways if you try using it for PST:EE. So that's not an option either, apparently.
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592

And I took a crack at using EEKeeper to give myself the proper receipt, but it seems to ruin your game in a million different ways if you try using it for PST:EE. So that's not an option either, apparently.

Yeah EEKeeper doesn't quite work with PST:EE but console works, and EEKeeper still allows you to browse the item resources you need. Not quite sure how to solve your problem though, but consoling things appears to work
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Zip and attach a save please.
    Thanks
    Gate70 said:

Zip and attach a save please.
    Thanks

How exactly do I zip a save?
    edited June 2017
    If on Windows, use Windows Explorer to navigate to documents\planescape torment - enhanced edition\save. Locate e.g. 000000001-Quick-Save-1 and right-click it then choose Send to... compressed (zipped folder). Once you've got a compressed file, use the attach icon from the Leave a Comment box.

Mac + Linux are similar.
    (assumption this is not Android/iOS as EE Keeper was mentioned)
    Here it is, then.
    Thanks. The dialogue is not particularly intuitive as there is no immediate way to talk about a new legacy but the option is available to you as below.

Open the dodecahedron again (Use)
    1 (Unfold)
    Show More (click)
    Read Something about a legacy (11)

Then go back to Iannis and speak to him
    1 (Greetings)
    1 (Questions)
    4 (Legacies)
    1 (you have a legacy)
    1 (legacy number)
    Dammit, and here I thought there were only those ten options. Okay, that's that resolved. Thanks.