Skip to content

Portrait/avatar seeking

SouplesseSouplesse Member Posts: 131
Hello guys,
A very simple question (maybe two):
I'm seeking a cool "portrait" for a half-elf ranger/clerc male. Do you have some in your back-pocket?! BG style portrait :)
I can't find any good portrait for this run...
Bonus: and for a male halfling paladin?!

Thank you

Comments

• semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    I don't believe I do, but if you want to track down some excellent portraits, you can comb through @LadyRhian's picture threads here and here. She and the other commenters have posted lots of excellent pictures that can be made into portraits with a little cropping in Paint or another image editor.

If you want to find something specific, go to deviantart.com and search for "half-elf ranger/cleric male," or whatever it is you're looking for. I've gotten lots of portraits from deviantart; it's very easy to find lots of good pictures very fast.
  • AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,024
    If you have not done this already, you can also try a simple google search although you may want to broaden the search terms, e.g. elven or half-elven ranger or cleric D&D or fantasy portraits.

I am obsessive about finding just the right portrait to match my character concept, including race, clothing, etc. and between google, deviantart.com and this site I have almost always been able to find what I am looking for. But it may take some time :)
  • SouplesseSouplesse Member Posts: 131
    Thank you guys. I have a "ultimate" or "a super ultimate" portrait pack I don't remember but nothing really fix.
    @Aerakar Yes I check google image,but i could do better in my search!