Skip to content

Help with Deva Quest in Watcher's Keep, part of the Longer Road mod

rossbach451rossbach451 Member Posts: 168
I am stuck like something very stuck in something else that has great sticking properties . . . I cannot seem to find any guidance on how to proceed after finding the Deva and the demon. Has anyone run through this, and be willing to part with hints/guidance/direct spoilers? Thanks, if so. If not, thanks for reading this!

Comments

• PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201
    You need to allow the demon to carry the deva. You need to find three items throughout the maze. (Another three items apart from the main plot of the game) The final item and a scribbled note is with the Gambling cambion who has the deck of cards. Once you have the items, you need to send the demon back to the compass rose room (via dialogue). There the riddle will be resolved. And all the time, you must have Irenicus in the party.
  • rossbach451rossbach451 Member Posts: 168
    Thanks! Are the items in the normal maze rooms, or somewhere special? I ran through to the Cambion but found nothing new.
    It has been some time since I played it but you find them all in the normal progression through the maze.
    Thinking about it again, I remember it were just two items (Gem of Harmony, Water of Serenity ) you find in the maze and then the note that leads you to the third ( Chalice of Peace) from some imps in the compass room who appear after a major battle there.
    One item was in the lair of the mad elf - the other you get somehow from the gambling Aesgareth.
  • rossbach451rossbach451 Member Posts: 168
    Damn, I hope I have a saved game back to try again. Thanks!
    Just to make things easier for you - this is a timed quest. The deva will die if you take too long.
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    also there is a great item if you are evil ;)