Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been announced! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to pre-order, apply for the Head Start and check for details. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Old goodies

ShikaoShikao Member Posts: 375
I am home this weekend, so I decided to dig out some stuff you might like =D -> Album link

BGs, IWDs are mine. NWNs and PT were borrowed and never returned... :p in case of NWNs also never played :(
The worst part, I couldn't even install any of these right, no optic drive in my laptop :o
Kamigoroshisarevok57

Comments

• KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 4,057
    Protip: External DVD USB drives work on any laptop. And usually only cost around €15. :p
  • ShikaoShikao Member Posts: 375
    edited August 27
    Well, I am happy owner of BGEE, BG2EE and IWDEE. And I am patient enough to get PTEE, IWD2 and NWN Complete for around 15 euro total =P In addtion, PTEE most definitely will be easier to run and I expect as much of IWD2 and NWN from GoG. However, I might cave in and get IWD2 before any sale, because of this thread (but you already know it =P)

Good thing is I started using IsThereAnyDeal site which makes hunting deals so much easier >:)