Skip to content

Salutations

Hello! I've been playing Baldur's Gate since I was about 4 years old ... still haven't gotten round to playing ToB yet can you believe .
Making a foray into the wide world of mods and am really looking forward to getting stuck into some of them ... recently scrapped my recent playthrough having gotten to the end of SoA before realising my Viconia romance messed up somewhere along the line (and that wizard slayer Charnames are kinda sucky) ... doh! And couldn't be bothered starting again vanilla so hoping mods will breathe new life into the game I love so much - so if anyone can help me with my question here - https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/65958/help-with-modmerge-chitin-key-on-mac#latest I would be extremely grateful!
Otherwise, hello to all and you can probably expect plenty more modding questions from me in the future ;)

Comments

• tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    Welcome! Good to have you here. And watch out for evil pastry.
  • Hello, welcome.

If you're interested in mods I would suggest using BWS, it's a tool that makes installing many mods at once relatively easy, because you don't have to worry *as much* about install order or incompatibilities. Might give you a headache or two, but it's worth it.
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 427
    hi! welcome to the forums!
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Hello! Have a :cookie:!
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    Greetings and well met to you babyglock. And to you as well DravenGaL91. :)
  • ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 1,077
    Hello, @babyglock. Hello, @DravenGal91. Long and pleasant stay on forum. :)

and that wizard slayer Charnames are kinda sucky

I strongly suggest trying out Wizard Slayer Rebalanced mod. It changes this kit into something really fun (but I think there are also fans of vanilla kit out here). And as it was said, BWS is your friend in modding.
  • RVNSRVNS Member Posts: 285
    Welcome and such!