Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been announced! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to pre-order, apply for the Head Start and check for details. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Bard songs don't stack anymore(but can "conflict".

Not a gripe or complaint. I was about to get on my screw around with a new concept I had discovered, only to find out it's not possible anymore. A party of not but Bards! It seemed so cool for a screw around session, but alas... It's not possible anymore. Because a band doesn't work together, but atonal works just fine.

Anyway, it got me to thinking. Why would a band of 'eavy metalists be so over the top as opposed to lets say a 6 man party of sorcerers with such spells as; Web, spell sequencer, spider spawn and malison?

A thrash band really had a chance there... Now they are stuck making 12 saves a round at -6 before being eaten by spiders. :)

StummvonBordwehr

Comments

• ZilberZilber Member Posts: 247
    edited November 19
    Somewhere I have an IWD game with a heavy metal band...

I don't know why different bard songs should not stack, but I do think it prudent to have different songs (I generally think that bonusses should rarely stack with the same bonus).

A Bard song, Skald song and Chant can just be in tune with one another.