Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Neverwinterconnections

PW's all fine and good but there used to be a fantastic website called neverwinterconnections which allowed DMs to advertise their hosted games and pull in players. This might of been on a PW, but also sometimes on a server hosting just the module for the campaign. This was a great tool for those looking for a NWN game which felt like a pnp session.

Although I appreciate a fan may (or may not) set up such a website again, would it not be a really great tool for Beamdog to pull in new people to the community?

When I bought NWN back in 2005 I was stumbling along, trying to find a way how to play multiplayer in a small group way (not PW), and neverwinterconnections opened up a few years of real gaming magic.

Comments