Skip to content

Neverwinterconnections

PW's all fine and good but there used to be a fantastic website called neverwinterconnections which allowed DMs to advertise their hosted games and pull in players. This might of been on a PW, but also sometimes on a server hosting just the module for the campaign. This was a great tool for those looking for a NWN game which felt like a pnp session.

Although I appreciate a fan may (or may not) set up such a website again, would it not be a really great tool for Beamdog to pull in new people to the community?

When I bought NWN back in 2005 I was stumbling along, trying to find a way how to play multiplayer in a small group way (not PW), and neverwinterconnections opened up a few years of real gaming magic.

Comments

• TemplarDrakeTemplarDrake Member Posts: 44
    I never actually tried the whole connection thing. It does sound great. I try to give spotlight to players and servers with my NWN Discord. Bring as many People together. Servers can promote themselves there.

- Drake
  • MadHatterMadHatter Member Posts: 145
    While I really enjoyed my years on PWs, my best NWN experiences were definitely in small DM'd games with 1 DM and 4-6 players.

Definitely going to jump back into that style of play again.
  • JimbobslimbobJimbobslimbob Member Posts: 206
    MadHatter said:

While I really enjoyed my years on PWs, my best NWN experiences were definitely in small DM'd games with 1 DM and 4-6 players.

Definitely going to jump back into that style of play again.

Absolutely this. That's where NWN shines.
  • Carlo_OneCarlo_One Member Posts: 77
    Although this is admittedly an act of necromancy, I have to say that it was seeing sentiments like these expressed by the community that ultimately resulted in the existence of the new Neverwinter Connections. Thanks guys.
  • TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    edited February 2019
    WooT its been REZZED