Skip to content

I can't enter Infinite Dungeons

11302101130210 Member Posts: 381
edited November 2017 in Official Campaigns
Perhaps I missed something so far, or maybe it'll get unlocked in an update?

I create a character to start Infinite Dungeons, and then I talk to Little Timmy, and skip past his dialog. After that, I tell him, "I've made a decision," telling him I'll enter the dungeon.

So I open the door to access Infinite Dungeons, and there's no indication on the floor before the door allowing me to enter the module.

Edit: I didn't make this post because of the stream. I literally tried Infinite Dungeons 30 minutes before the stream. So please don't think I'm being annoying or something
Post edited by 1130210 on

Comments

• ShaidenShaiden Member Posts: 181
    Hey there!

There is currently a bug in on this issue, and we have a potential fix in the pipeline for the next build.

I'm keeping the thread regarding this issue updated in the technical support section. :)
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Is there anyway using the console to jump to the first level of the dungeon?
  • 11302101130210 Member Posts: 381
    deltago said:

Is there anyway using the console to jump to the first level of the dungeon?

Hi deltago,

I don't think so. Maybe in other modules it would be possible, but I'd think that not entering through the main door would be a big problem as when you enter that specific door content is generated and all that sort of stuff.
  • 1varangian1varangian Member Posts: 367
    I have this bug in both Infinite Dungeons and Shadowguard so far. The starting area does not have an exit zone, even if the door can be opened.
  • 11302101130210 Member Posts: 381

I have this bug in both Infinite Dungeons and Shadowguard so far. The starting area does not have an exit zone, even if the door can be opened.

I have the problems in random modules as well. It's actually an interrelated issue.

I don't know what the problem could be. It's kinda annoying; it's making almost every module I play, unplayable. I haven't encountered one community made module so far that didn't have the door glitch.

Granted, I've only played 5 so far. I hope they patch the game soon.