Skip to content

Beamdog may eventually add new tilesets! What kind would you like to see? Poll

13»

Comments

• DarclordDarclord Member Posts: 5
    I want to see a Sci-Fi or Steampunk tileset.
  • helmo1977helmo1977 Member Posts: 364
    No doubt extraplanar. There are few adventures that happen in the planes AND those planes are well made
  • SelpheaSelphea Member Posts: 23
    edited April 2018
    A few tilesets I have in mind.

One is labs. Full on arcane research labs, the kind a mage would spend an eternity in pursuing their craft, with glass tubes of malformed creatures and failed clones lining the walls, engine rooms with Eldritch contraptions recessed into the floor, giant double doors with a seal that glows and spins.

Another is organic interiors, like the insides of a hive or giant creature, with veins along the floor or walls and doors of slimy membrane. Also vertical tubes in walls to suggest one-way travel, bubbly pits of death and rooms with throbbing organs.

Third is a real gritty, slummy city set, like the fantasy equivalent of film noir. Filthy, stained streets, windows hanging off a single hinge, walls with peeling paint and missing bricks and graffiti and illegible torn notices. Potholes. Bridges that can be walked under where shady deals take place. Broken doorways with makeshift rags. That kind of thing.

I have a lot of tileset wishes really, but those 3 are the biggest for the module I'm thinking of.